Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Long Delay


Our flight to Jamaica was delayed, so by the time the third delay was announced, my makeup needed refreshing, and I was bored. Four more hours in this airport; damn those Canadian cold fronts. I decided to let off some steam by working out in the world-class fitness center in the Premier Lounge. I retrieved my carry-on from the Lounge’s host and left David in the business center rifling through a mound of paperwork. He barely looked up when I told him I was going to check out the gym.

Dressed in shorts and a white cotton tank, I put on my headphones and jumped on the treadmill, enjoying the solitude of the modestly equipped airport facility. I let the bellowing sound of Katy Perry’s “Fireworks” fueled my run, although it was my anger at David that still boiled. When the machine slowed to a jog, I was surprised that forty-five minutes had elapsed so quickly, and three other women were working out.

I grabbed my towel and headed for the shower. I was disappointed at how small the shower area was, and that it was not equipped with any private stalls. Tossing my sweat-drenched garments aside, I turned on the first shower tap in the tiny row of three shower heads. The water was surprisingly warm and invigorating; for the moment, I relaxed as beads of water danced over my naked body.

I grew tired of the shower and was preparing to shut the water off when two of the women entered the changed room. They quickly disrobed and prepared to enter the two empty showers. The taller of the two entered first, brushing my ass as she passed. “Excuse me, hon,” she said, reaching to turn on the tap. “They certainly did not make these with much room!”

“Don’t worry about it. It’s pretty cramped, but it serves its purpose,” I replied.

She was quite tall and stunning, her naked body perfectly proportioned to her height. It was obvious she worked out regularly. She smiled broadly through the water streaming over her pretty face.
When the other woman passed me, she moved a lot more slowly, taking extra precaution to avoid bumping into me.

“You are right. We always seem to get stuck in Miami, so I’m grateful for the lounge. Right, Mia?” When she turned toward her companion, her long black hair whipped across my breast, tingling my nipples. Unaware of the sensation she had created, the woman chatted with her friend, intermittently tossing a glance my way.

Mia poured a thick pearl body wash between her full breasts and rubbed it over her stomach, slipping her bare hands over her shaved pussy. I was struck by the delicacy with which she lathered her body. She arched her back and twisted her waist, rubbing the creamy soapy liquid over her round ass.
As she bent over to spread the soapy liquid along her legs, the tall woman reached over and began to wash Mia’s ass. “Here, you missed a spot.”

Mia giggled and shook her ass teasingly against her friend's hands. The tall woman’s long fingers glided over Mia’s firm butt, occasionally darting between her cheeks and along her exposed pussy, causing the young woman’s body to quake.

Mia stood up and turn to face her friend with a flirty smile. “Having fun?” she asked.

“Always. Now it’s my turn.” Taking the body wash from her friend, she poured the liquid all over Mia’s hands.

“Turn around, then.”

The tall woman turned around, whipping her head of glossy black locks seductively, and bent slowly from the waist, positioned her ass towards her friend, and smiled at me. She did not seem to mind having an audience. “Don’t mind us, sweetie, we’re just having a little fun.”

I wasn’t sure what to do. I could not take my eyes off the two women toying with each other. Mia, lathering the soap all over her friend’s ass, raised her hand and smacked her tight butt. She raised her hand a second time, smacking her a little harder. The tall woman stumbled forward. She grabbed a hold of my legs trying to steady herself, her face thrust dangerously close to my snatch.

Mia laughed. Moving forward, she slapped her friend’s ass again, this time sending the both of us crashing into the cool, wet shower wall.

Unable to stay on my feet, we both slid to the floor, her head between my legs and her body outstretched on the wet floor, as the water beat down on her naked body. She raised her face from my lap and looked at my face. I smiled nervously at her. It was all she needed.

She accepted my smile as if it were a green light. With her two hands, she spread my legs and dove hungrily at my pussy. Her mouth was hotter than the water rushing down on us. Her mouth was on my pussy, her tongue exploring me, circling inside and outside my pussy.

I look over her outstretched body and watched as Mia positioned herself on her back, sliding between the woman’s legs. With both hands, she raised the woman’s hips off the floor and lowered her pussy on her mouth. Welcoming Mia’s tongue, the woman lifted her hips and moved into a squatting position to give her friend easier access. On her knees, she bounced her pussy smoothly over her friend’s face.

Pulling my knees up, I reached down and began to massage the back of the woman’s head, grabbing her wet hair . I raised my ass up to meet her wet mouth as she sucked my clit and pushed her face hard into my hot mound. Drenched with the excitement of having a beautiful stranger sucking my pussy and the thought of someone walking in on us, Miss Kitty pulsed and grew hungrier. My hips moved faster, and the stranger’s tongue became harder, taunting my greedy kitty.

Spurred by Miss Kitty’s desire, I thrust my hips greedily at the stranger's hungry mouth. Her tongue waltzed with my pussy, flicking my clit back and forth, darting inside and out.





You can pick up a copy of Oasis Stops: Shades Of Breezes

No comments: