Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Shades of Breeze


Hi everyone;
My second book is out.  The second series of Oasis Stops.
Here is a free exert for you to enjoy.

Saying Good Bye

… When the waiter finally left I resumed our conversation. “What were you saying?” I asked before we started on our meal. Looking up from her plate she smiled wickedly across the table and reached down to remove her shoe.

     With her tanned French manicured toes she flexed her foot and reached between my legs, underneath the table. Surprised, I had my answer. I opened my legs welcoming her exploration.

     “Does this answer your question?” She asked whilst pressing her big toe firmly against my pussy. I shuddered and clutched my thighs around her foot driving it harder against my bud. I gripped the edge of my seat and spread my legs letting her foot roam freely over my kitty. Laura moved her foot on my fleshy mound and slipped her toes inside my panties. I let out an unexpected gasp as her toes glided easily in my juice...

     She remained composed as her big toe danced rhythmically in and out of my pussy all the while; her eyes were transfixed upon my face. I open my legs wider giving easy access; I wanted her to burrow deeper into my hot wet twat.

     I raised my hips off the seat and thrust against her darting toes. I’d wanted her for so long my pussy ached with each and every one of her touches. I wanted her to fuck me any way she wanted. I reached down between my legs and spread my pussy lips giving way to Laura’s stiff toes.

     I grabbed her foot and ground down on it sending her big toe further into my pussy… Her foot was wet with my juice. Laura was sliding quickly back and forth in her seat with each lunge under the table into my pussy. Her blonde locks bounced wildly over her erect nipples. The sight of her firm tits bouncing drove me wild. I reached down snatched off my shoe booty. I was taller than Laura so I had no trouble finding my way to her shaved pussy—I’ve never been toe fucked before but I was a quick learner.

     I moved her panties aside and drove my foot at the smooth fluffy mound… I could hardly contain myself. I thrust so hard at her hot pussy that I almost knocked the striking blonde to the back of the booth! With my knee slightly bent and my foot planted firmly at the edge of her seat, I twirled my toes against her clit as she moved her hips instinctively. 

Let me know what you think.  Please pick up a copy on Amazon.

No comments: