Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Move 2



Oh Omaha!
With David out of the house at five thirty this morning I decided to get an early start as well. I was really hoping to get 'some' from David this morning.  With his hectic schedule our sex life is almost nonexistent.  I wonder if he realized this is cold country and Miss Kitty is starting to feel neglected. "Don't worry Miss Kitty tonight you will get some attention." I stroked the fleshy mound gingerly her trying to comfort myself.

Lying on my back engulfed by the white rumpled feather duvet I stared at the ceiling and for a moment I was tempted to please her. Shaking off the urge I got up out of the bed and headed for the bathroom. What is David's problem? Look at all this. In front of the  full length mirror in panties and bra only i saw nothing wrong with the reflection. Light brown skin, some may say way too light for someone of African American decent. I am often mistaken for Spanish and during the winter months I was told that I looked Portuguese.

Taking a long glance I examined my reflection – look at all this he has for a wife. I tossed my thick flowing long brown hair to the side and tilted my head. The large hazel eyes gazed back at me. If there was one flaw its my thin lips. I have often thought of injections but never had the courage. i cupped my size thirty four c-cup tits and tilted my ass to get a good view in the mirror. The voluptuousness was much too much ass for these panties. I must say David you are a lucky man. I turned to get a good look at my five foot seven inches side profile. I slipped off my bra and cup my boobs. Still firm and supple After all I'm still young. I will be twenty six on my next birthday. They felt good. I stroke Miss Kitty from the inside of my panties and immediately she purred. Oh David look what you have me doing, and so early in the morning. I Pulled my hands out of the sheer lace cage and I decided to wait for him. Tonight will be our night.

I reached for my blue sweats at the bottom of the closet floor and decided to go for a run. I was never much into running but being out here in Lakewood getting to town to the closet gym was too much of a hassle. By the number of runners on the trail I wasn't the only one that thought so. I've met several ladies whose husbands leave early mornings on the trail. They too have taken up running. I didn't care much for conversation while out there but everyone was so friendly you couldn't help but nod or wave with a big old smile. Many of the ladies on the jogging trail were also new to Lakewood.

Nestled under sloping mountains and caressed by lakes the new subdivision is only occupied by a few residences. Laura our real estate agent lived five houses away. Yet you had to drive to get to her place. With the economic downturn not many buyers are turning up. Most of the residences are here because of the new hotel and convention centre that was just built.  

Laura manages to keep herself busy with the slow real estate market. Most mornings she is out on the trail working out with a few of her clients or as she calls them her Lakewood Pussies. The first time that I heard her say it Evian went spewing through my nose. Laura is as lily white as they come with cascading blonde hair, blue eyes and speaks with a proper Midwest accent. She was crowned Miss Teen Omaha five years earlier and attended church every Sunday morning where her Daddy was the preacher and her mother the first lady. When she used it a second time I choked on my protein bar.

One morning after my run and I headed down the trail to the house. I caught up with one of the ladies from the group broke I decided to find out the story behind Laura's Lakewood Pussies. If I was going to be someone's pussy I would like to know why. “Why does Laura call us her Lakewood Pussies?” Marinda stopped dead in her track and looked at me quizzically. I was puzzled. She burst into hysteria.  Now I was really confused, “What’s so funny?”

“Didn’t you know?” She stops laughing for a moment to go into this elaborate story that all the women in the community are here for one purpose only. “Have you heard of the Stepford Wives?” I nodded. “Well we are Lakewood Pussies and Laura is the Queen Clit.” Something on my face must have told her I was not buying it. “Silly she meant posse as in homies, her girls, not pussies. You just haven’t gotten use to her accent. Feeling silly I was glad that cleared that up.

The morning air was crisp as I rounded the bend to reach the first leg of my run I could see a group of ladies off to the side of the trail. There was Laura the Queen Clit centre of the group. “Hey Dorothy how you doing this morning hon?” she and two other ladies who I did not recognize were standing by the gazebo bottled water in hands laughing up a storm. There are three gazebos along the five mile trail. They are like pit stops where you can hydrate. With delicate French manicured fingers she calls me over “Come meet the latest additions to my Lakewood pussies.” Stumbling over my own two feet I turned in their direction. After two years, you would think that had gotten use to her accent.

Read more download the book at smashwords.com

No comments: