Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Move

Omaha!
Dorothy you are no longer in Manhattan I whispered to myself strolling through the long passage way to the gourmet kitchen in the rare of the house. Entering the kitchen the crisp autumn air felt more like Manhattan on a winter's morning.  I see David opened the door to the expanding deck before he darted off to work. These days he has been leaving earlier. I check the clock on the microwave and could not believe it's only six fifteen.
Poor David this job is getting the best of him. When they aggressively recruited him for the assistant general manager position I had no idea he would be pulling sixteen hour days. With David gone so long six out of seven days I was determine to spend more time developing my fashion line.  Maylin from the boutique in Manhattan has been on my case for more pieces. With the summer line in production in Malaysia now is a great time to work on fall and winter sketches.  Even I have to admin my summer shoe line is fantastic.  With only two boutiques carrying my line if I am going to increase my pieces I will have to get into more stores. This is the perfect creative haven. The mist rising from the grass in the backyard reminded me of getting high my freshman year at design school.
First semester I was so lost being away from home for the first time. I went home almost every weekend my parents spent more on transportation than my tuition. My mother made me promise to spend at least two consecutive weekend at school during my second semester. Actually she threaten me. I often wondered if West Indian parents knew they could be arrested for the things they say to their children should they report them.  Seriously who would take the chance to report them. My mother told my older sister Lydia if she ever called the police on her or daddy they would not find where they buried her body. I was only thirteen at the time but that look in my mother's eyes said it all. I knew then calling the police or any authority for help was not an option. All I knew Lydie took her punishment and disappeared in her room at the top of the stairs under five seconds flat. Bolt had nothing on her.
Determine to follow orders I prepared for my first weekend on campus. Because it was so early in the semester there was no assignments are papers due. I so wish my parents had not selected a private studio offhe has  campus to for me to live. They did not want me expose to walk college parties that they watched on MTV and BET.
I decided to grab some food at the Italian restaurant around the block. It was was hot for a fall evening as I strolled aimlessly in a white tank shorts and flip flops. I've taken this walk so many times I could close my eyes.  I never learned to cook so take-out is my specialty  I like Papa Tony's its close, the food is great and  he offers student discount. Entering the restaurant the air condition was noticeably high. I was fourth in the take-out line. In the distance I noticed a group of girls from my pattern drafting class seated at a booth waiting for their order. "Hey Dorothy" I looked behind me where the voice came from.
"Hi Gina, whats up." I met Gina short for Regina first semester. She was always inviting me out to campus events but because I never spent weekends here I never attended.
"Not much. You here for the weekend?"
"No, I mean yes. How about you?"
"Girl I'm hear every weekend. I love being away from my crazy ass family." She laughed and touched my shoulder.
"Oh I hear you." What else could I say. I hate my crazy family too but I would rather be home with them.
"Got any plans?" she asked
"Pappa Tony's and Nexflix" I know pathetic right.
"Na, girl you are crazy. This is the best time of the semester to go crazy before the real work begins."
"I guess."
Later that night I met up with Gina and the group of girls from my pattern drafting class in front of what could be described as a large southern mansion on Maynard Street. The house was one of the largest on a street lined with homes boasting carefully manicured lawns made of St. Augustine bluegrass and eight foot black cast ironed fences. My father the proud owner of a modest landscaping company would be pleased with the crew that tends these lawns. All the edges were neatly cut and trimmed to perfection.  Talk about keeping up with the Jones.
The group of us entered the house after a perky red head in an electric green bikini top and white daisy dukes opened the front door. "Hey guys come on in, everyone is in the back." We followed her through the house noticing how pristine every piece of furniture was. Entering the backyard there was just a hand full of students in swimsuits hanging by the pool. The music was low and most were engaged in what appears to be serious debate on the latest Twlight movie. There was a familiar sent that lingered in the air.
"You're Dorothy right?" asked the perky red head.
"Ah" I stuttered "Yes"
"I'm Kim, we had Profressor Piche's lab last semester."
Interesting that she knew who I was. I stared at her hoping that something would click.
"That's ok, I liked your take on the summer shoe revamp assignment you presented."
"Oh thanks, it was nothing"
"Are you kidding those designs rocked. You were the only one that made a sample."
"It was the best way to show the design concept."
"Way cool. I wish I had thought of it"
"Yea I guess I did go all out."
"Well it paid of. You got the internship for this summer in New York."
I guess the internship was a big deal for most of the students. Being in New York was a big deal. Being from Mount Vernon I guess it will be great to be in the city all the time.
"Yes I'm pretty excited."
"Hey wanna drink?"
"Sure."
"Cool, this way"
I followed perky Kim to the far end of the pool where there was a bar set up and a genuine bartender.
"What can I get you ladies?" I noticed he was staring at Kim's chest. I hadn't noticed how stacked she was and that bikini top was barely covering her up. Her skin glisten from a generous amount of tanning lotion.
"Dorothy what would you like?" I wasn't much of a drinker. I noticed most of the guests were having beer.
"Why don't you surprise me." I heard it come out of my mouth and not sure why. When I go out with Lydie that's what she always say. I later found out it was because she had no clue what to order.
"Alright, one surprise for Dorothy. And for you Kimmie the usual."
"Sure." She turn to me and asked "You got on a suit?"
"No, I didn't know it was a pool party."
"It's not. We just hang out here most Friday nights until it gets too cold."
"Here you go ladies, enjoy." His eyes never left Kim's chest handing us the drinks.  Kim took my hand and lead me over to an empty lounger were we continue to talk about the internship. Turns out we have three classes together this semester. The bartender brought us drinks with a wave of Kim's hands. At times he lingered gawking over Kim. I lost track of the number of times he brought us a drink. It was getting muggy and everyone was getting in the pool.
"Hey follow me." Kim pulling me up from the lounger. I stumbled to get up and we disappeared inside the pool house. She when went over the dresser and pulled out a suit. "Here" she tossed the red suit at me. I think we are about the same size." I wish I don't have tits like hers. For a white girl she had ass, that I would say we have in common.
"Where can I change?"
"Bathroom down the hall." Again with the tugging of my arm we entered a bathroom the size of my room at home. "Go ahead" She started to wiggle out of her daisy dukes. Before I know it she was on the toilet taking a piss.
"What are you waiting for? Try them on." What the hell it's like gym class right. I slip out of my skirt and panties and slipped on the tiny bikini bottom. I looked over at Kim and she was busy putting up her curly red mane in a pony tail at the mirror. I needed help with the strap on the bikini top.
"Here let me do that for you."
Quick as we entered the pool house quick as we were back outside in the pool. I've never enjoyed being in a pool as much as I did. I wasn't sure if it was the pool or the drinks. I could no longer feel the water around me and the pool was turning. There was smoke rising at the other end of the pool. "You ok?" I felt Kim's breathe on my face. She was swimming awful close.
"Yes I'm fine."
"Well you don't look fine."
"No I'm OK."
I could not find the bottom of the pool and started to panic. I grab on to Kim trying to find my balance and the pool floor. She felt so soft and warm.
"No you're not. Lets get you out." I felt another arm helping me out of the pool. I had no idea who it was.
"Lets take her in the pool house where she can lay down."
"Guys I'm ok."
It was too late I was being helped to the pool house. I sat on the edge of the bed and Kim was asking again if I was OK. I felt much better now that I was out of the spinning pool and sitting down. The girl with the blue top was stroking my shoulder and smiling repeating it's ok. She asked Kim "What did she have?" Kim explained to her just drinks. The stroking of her fingers on my shoulder felt comforting. Her tanned legs sparkled from the pool water and I could glimpse the softness of her pussy printed out on her thin bathing suit bottom. She pull me close to her again reassuring me that I will be ok. For the first time I felt aroused being touched by a girl. I felt Miss Kitty purred and I wanted to be touched in my very warm wet spot. I wrapped my arms around her and pressed my face against her legs. She did not resit. Her body buckled faintly. I moved my hands ever so slight over her round  ass that was not covered by her bathing suit. Her hands stroke my bare back rhythmically. The heat from her touch swelled right down my spine. She adjusted her hips nestling her soft pussy against my lips. Her hips began to move to the same rhythm as her hands. My legs parted to the prying fingers of Kim. I did not resist.  I wanted her to explore Missy Kitty. I release my grip on blue top and laid with my back against the bed closing my eyes.
"Dorothy are you there?" Startled I jumped up when I heard Gina calling. I gathered myself and stumbled to open the pool house door.
"Hey girl, what's up?"
"You ok, I heard you were not feeling well."
"Yea yea, I think I had a little too much."
"Yes she did, she was freaking out in the pool." Said Kim from behind me. "She's good now though. Aren't you girl?"
"I'm good. A little out of it but good."
"Girl I better walk with you back to your place."
"Sure let me grab my stuff."
Walking out of the pool house on to the plush lawn I realize it was almost morning. I step through the mist rising from the grass and thought to myself staying at school was not such a bad thing after all.










No comments: