Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Move - uncensored.


The night was hot and muggy and the crowd was getting louder in the pool. "Hey, follow me." Springing up from the lounger I felt light headed. Gathering my bearings I followed her to the pool house. Inside the large airy room was cool. Kim went over the white dresser and opened the top drawer. She began to rifle through it. "Here" she tossed the red suit at me. I think we are about the same size." I wish. I don't have tits like hers. For a white girl she had ass. That I would say we have in common but I still had her beat.

"Where can I change?" Looking around the room there was clothes tossed all over the blue and white couch and side chair.
"Bathroom down the hall this way." We entered a bathroom the size of my room at home. "Go ahead." Walking over to the toilet she started to wiggle out of her daisy dukes and panties. Her snatched was waxed and tanned with the most perfect landing strip. Kim’s neatly manicured pubic hair was just a shade lighter than her red hair. Before I know it she was on the toilet taking a piss. 

"What are you waiting for? Try it on." What the hell it's no different from gym class in high school right. I slipped out of my skirt and panties and pulled on the tiny bikini bottom. I looked up to see if she was watching me like how I was watching her. Kim was back in her suit transfixed at the large mirror putting up her curly red mane in a ponytail.

Pulling my top over my head I removed my bra and changed into the tiny top. Struggling to tie the strings Kim came to my rescue. "Here let me do that for you."  With my back to her she gathered the strings and tied them.   The snugness of the top pushed my tits together. “Turn around let me see…perfect. Let’s get wet.”

Trailing behind Kim I watched as her ass bounced in the small bottom I wondered if my ass looked as good. Outside the air was thick with hazy. I walked to the shallow end of the pool taking notice of the approving stares. I took my time getting into the water enjoying the attention. I noticed a few girls looking away when I caught them staring.

Entering the cool water I felt refreshed. After adjusting to the temperature of the water I swam over to where Kim was talking to a blonde girl wearing a black polka dot suit. “Candice, Dorothy, Dorothy Candice.” Candice was a sophomore.  Before I had a chance to say anything the bartender was handing Kim and Candice a drink.

“What can I get you…ah…Dorothy.” He struggled to remember my name. “Same tits…I mean same thing?” We all cracked up.

“Sure.” Once he returned with my drink the three of us joined the others playing Marco Polo. Gina decided to add a twist to the game blindfolding everyone. Once you were caught you had to leave the pool. I've never enjoyed being in a pool as much as I did. I wasn't sure if it was the water, the drinks or the unexpected touches on my breast and ass that I was enjoying the most.

By the time I was caught I was fingered three times. The surprising touches left me feeling faint and horny. Uncertain if it was a girl or guy I waited to see if anyone would fess up. No one did.

It was getting late and a little chilly now. Most of the guest went inside the house. I got a try from the bar and entered the pool where a few people still lingered. Enjoying the music and my drink I signal the bartender for another and another. By the time I finished the fourth drink I could no longer feel the water around me. The pool was spinning. There was smoke rising at the other end of the pool. "You ok?" I felt Kim's breathe on my face. She was swimming awful close. Our chest touched.
"Yes I'm fine."

"Well you don't look fine." She tried to steady herself holding on to me.

"No I'm OK." Her legs curled around mine.

I could not find the bottom of the pool and started to panic. I grab on to Kim trying to find my balance and the pool floor. She felt so soft and warm.
"No you're not. Let’s get you out." I felt another arm helping me out of the pool. I had no idea who it was.

"Let’s take her in the pool house where she can lay down."

"Girls I'm ok." I protested. It was too late I was being helped to the pool house. Sandwiched between the two girls I wrapped my arms around their small waist. Once inside I was placed on the bed. The room started to spin when I tried to sit up.  I laid back down barely able to make out what they were talking about.

From what I could make out they were wondering if I had taken any pills or smoked any weed. Kim assured the other girl that I didn’t because she was with me for most of the night. They both concluded that I was drunk.  I’ve never been drunk before. So this is what drunkenness felt like. I sat up holding on to Kim. Unsure how long I was laying there I felt a little better.

The girl with the blue top was stroking my shoulder and smiling down on me “It's ok.” She asked Kim "How much did she have to drink?" Kim was unable to answer her probing question. The stroke of her fingers on my shoulder felt comforting. Her tanned legs sparkled from the pool water and I could glimpse the softness of her pussy printed out on her thin bathing suit bottom.

Shivering she pulled me close to her again reassuring me that I will be ok. For the first time I felt aroused being touched by a girl. I felt Miss Kitty purred and I wanted to be touched in my very warm spot. I wrapped my arms around her and pressed my face against her legs. She did not resist. Her body buckled faintly. I moved my hands ever so slightly over her tight ass. Her hands stroke my bare back rhythmically. The heat from her touches travelled right down my spine to my ass.

She adjusted her hips nestling her soft pussy against my face. Her hips began to move to the same rhythm as her hands. Tilting my head up she spread her legs and push her pussy against my mouth. I’ve never gone down on a girl. Sticking tongue out I ran it over the fabric finding her clit as her body jerked. 

End of preview.
Want more? Send me a message

No comments: